Thank you for visiting. My name is Jami/Nana. I opened my childcare home and became licensed in 2001. As a parent of three children myself, I know how parents feel about their children. God has blessed me with enormous love and patience for children and I feel privileged to offer these services.
My purpose and goal is to give the children in my care opportunities to learn in a family like setting, where they can feel safe and loved, and can begin to build a positive self-image; a place that provides a wholesome balance of discovery, interaction, and play for the children. In my home, I maintain a Christian perspective of love, respect and forgiveness, a peaceful atmosphere for the children to develop. One thing that I strive to provide is an environment that I would like my children to be in if I couldn’t be home with them. I treat each one of the kids as if they were my own with love, hugs and kisses. If you are a parent looking for daycare in the Franktown CO area, this is the place for you. I have references available upon request.
* I am licensed and on the state food program.
* A preschool that incorporates letters, numbers, colors, shapes, stories and crafts.
* A happy, fun and clean home environment for the children.
* A fenced in yard with riding and climbing equipment. For rainy days, I have a small jumping castle to set up inside.
* I do not believe in letting the TV “baby-sit” the kids, there are too many other fun things to do. But I do offer educational TV.
* I have many different play resources such as books, activities, puzzles, music and lots of great toys!!
* Lots of love, patience, respect, and care for your child.
My experience started for me in 1985 as a childcare provider for a locally owned and operated daycare facility in Texas and continued with the birth of our daughter in 1987. As a mother that wanted to stay home with my child, I received a license from the state of Texas to provide home daycare services where I continued offering these services until my husband’s job moved us to California in 1988. While in California, again I licensed my home as a home daycare and it was here that our two sons were born in 1990 & 1992. Again, in 1996 my husband’s job moved us to Colorado. Knowing my desires to make a difference in children’s lives, I opened my home to foster children, a rewarding, challenging and emotional experience that has strengthened my dedication to children and the importance of a home environment for their well being. Now I have returned to my first passion that of providing a home environment for children and their parents.